design

Antioch Weather Forecast: Cloudy And Cooler With Some Rain

ANTIOCH, TN — Temperatures will cool back down in the Midstate this week with rain chances around most days, according to the National Weather Service forecast for Antioch. For more weather updates and free news alerts for your neighborhood, sign up for your local Middle Tennessee Patch morning newsletter.

Monday: Mostly sunny, high of 76. Mostly cloudy after sundown with a 20 percent chance of showers and storms after 1 a.m., low of 57.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chances of showers and storms after 1 p.m., high of 77. A 50 percent chance of showers and storms overnight, otherwise cloudy with a low of 58.

Wednesday: A 70 percent chance of showers and perhaps a storm, otherwise cloudy high of 69. Cloudy after dark with a 30 percent chance of rain, low of 52.

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers and storms, otherwise cloudy, high of 72. Mostly clear in the evening, low of 54.

Friday: Mostly sunny, high of 79. Partly cloudy after sundown, low of 62.

Image via Patch Media

Source Article